What is it really like to have care provided by 360 Degrees?
At 360 we value our client’s opinions, each year 360 send a survey out to our client’s to improve the standards of care clients receive!
In our most recent survey dated September 2019 feedback showed that overall;
- 360 staff are friendly, kind,considerate patient and have time to listen to the client’s needs
- The company is non judgemental, reliable and flexible
- Clients are respected and listened to whenever they need advice or help. Issues have been dealt with respectfully, quickly, with full support and to client satisfaction
- Care and support workers have the compassion and are very understanding
- Clients are able to build a rapport with staff; they are able to have a laugh and a joke
- Care and support workers get to know each individual and add the personal touch
- Care and support workers will complete tasks how the client likes the tasks to be completed
- Care and support workers will go above and beyond what is deemed as necessary and ensure each client feels happy and safe within their own environment
- 360 send consistent care and support workers meaning a relationship can be built
- Care and support workers and management at 360 support client’s wishes and client’s have expressed a high level of satisfaction towards the care they are receiving