What is it really like to have care provided by 360 Degrees?
At 360 we value what our client’s think, each year we send a survey out to our client’s to improve the standards of care clients receive; client feedback is a must for 360 Degrees.
In our most recent survey dated September 2018 feedback showed that overall;
- Staff are friendly, kind,considerate patient and have time to listen to the client’s needs
- The company is non judgemental, reliable and flexible
- Client’s are respected and listened to whenever they need advice or help. Issues have been dealt with respectfully, quickly, with full support and to client satisfaction
- Carers have the compassion and are very understanding, we are able to have a laugh and a joke
- Carers get to know each individual and add the personal touch
- Carers will get things done how clients like things done
- Carers will go above and beyond what is deemed as necessary and ensure each client feels happy and safe within their own environment.
- The same carers are sent to client’s home on a regular basis meaning client and carer rapport can be built.
Carers and management at 360 support client’s wishes and client’s have expressed a high level of satisfaction towards the care they are receiving.